At Reevy Hill Primary School we are committed to creating an environment where exemplary behaviour is at the heart of productive learning and underpins our ethos of supporting pupils’ social, emotional mental health. Everyone is expected to maintain the highest standards of personal conduct, to accept responsibility for their behaviour and encourage others to do the same. Our relationships and behaviour policy guides staff to teach self-regulation and encourages all members of the school community to understand that promoting exemplary behaviour is a shared responsibility.
We have the following values which underpin our relationships and behaviour policy:
- Ready and willing to learn
- Resilient and put 100% effort into all we do.
- Respectful of others, our school and property
- Empathetic and understand how people feel.
- Self-regulated with our actions and words.
When we do this, we are:
The best version of ourselves at all times.
Proud of ourselves, our school and each other.