Our values and ethos both centre around a sense of pride. Staff, Governors, Parents/Carers and pupils are all proud to be associated with Reevy Hill Primary School and we firmly believe that our values enable us all to be proud of who we are and what we do, both inside and outside school.
Reevy Hill Primary School Values
1) Ready and willing to learn
2) Resilient and put 100% effort into all we do
3) Respectful of others, our school and property
4) Empathetic and understand how people feel
5) Self-controlled with our actions and words
When we follow these values we are: